World Carfree Network AGM - Friday 2 July 2010 - York, UK
Note: last year's AGM forum was at:
09:30 Introduction to WCN
- staff and core activities (Cigdem Cevrim, Acting WCN Office Manager)
- the governance structure of WCN Europe and the WCN virtual global network (Simon Field, Steering Committee and Management Committee)
09:50 Review of the year: projects, membership, successes and challenges (Cigdem)
10:10 Introduction to facilitation and the decision-making process (facilitator: Matthew Herbert - Rhizome Coop).
10:15 Proposal for a new WCN membership category: Institutional Members (Simon Field)
- draft criteria for membership to be circulated in advance?
- discussion: fee structure ideas
11:00 Financial situation (Cigdem and Simon)
- 2009-2010 accounts
- Carbusters cost-reduction action plan (Alex?)
- Financial projections for the rest of 2010
- Longer-term financial outlook and strategy
13:30 WCN restructuring - SC and ICC proposal to be presented
- SWOT analysis of current set up
- Staff and finances
- Viability and governance of the Global and European Networks
- The 'Network': How to work with our members for our members
15:00 Strategic planning.
- Review of Strategic Plan draft from 2009 AGM: how do the aims reflect current / future ICC projects / capacity?
- Action Plan for 2011: projects
16:00 Election of SC and AB members.
16:45 Any other business.
- must be notified 30 days in advance