World Carfree Network AGM - Saturday 7 November 2009 - Prague, Czech Republic
Note: For the first time we will have an online discussion forum to enable more members to get involved in our decision making. Please register on http://agm2009.50.forumer.com/index.php for more details
1. Brief WCN overview: staff and core activities.
2. Review of the year: successes, membership, etc.
3. Introduction to facilitation and the decision-making process (facilitator: Jason Kirkpatrick).
4. Changes to Statutes:
Will be discussed in the online forum - http://agm2009.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=6 - from 20 October
- Change in Steering Committee duties
- SC empowered to approve new member groups
- SC empowered to make changes in statutes in cases of undue harm to network if delayed
- Minor changes in membership issues - approval period and obligations of members
- Minor changes on Steering Committee composition and terms, plus size of Advisory Board
- Format of AGM and extraordinary AGM - who should be there, what procedures should be followed, and what decisions should be made
- Minor changes on the dissolution of the network to clarify wording
- (Mission statement and aims of the network to be discussed under strategic plan)
5. Discussion and approval of Strategic Plan:
Will also be discussed in the online forum - http://agm2009.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=4 - from 6 October
- Aims of the network
- Strategic goals for 2010-2012
6. Project priorities for 2010.
Will also be discussed in the online forum - http://agm2009.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=7 - from 27 October
8. Election of SC and AB members.
Will also be discussed in the online forum - http://agm2009.50.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=5 - from 13 October
9. Any other business.
- If proposal to allow SC to deal with membership applications is not approved, new member group applications will have to be approved in this section.