15 groups matched, ordered by name Download contact information as Excel file
TerraWatt is a group active in energy efficiency, renewable energies and ecological mobility (princi... (more)
autofrei wohnen zug
Engagment to emprove car free living in and around zug
Club der Autofreien der Schweiz (CAS)
CAS tries to organize people who are living carfree and to give them a voice. The promotion of this ... (more)
EST goes EAST Clearing House
EST goes EAST Clearing House is a joint initiative by the Austrian Lebensministerium, UNEP (ROE), CE... (more)
Fussverkehr Schweiz (Pedestrian Mobility Switzerland)
Pedestrian Mobility Switzerland makes the quality of pedestrian movement a public issue. We declare ... (more)
Fussverkehr Schweiz (Swiss Pedestrians' Association)
Fussverkehr Schweiz ist der Fachverband der FussgängerInnen. Er ist das schweizerische Kompetenzzent... (more)
IG 22. September
The IG 22. September is a coalition of Swiss environmental and social organisations and parties to p... (more)
IG Velo local group Bader Basel
Local group of IG Velo.
Die IG Velo beider Basel setzt sich für sichere und velofreundliche Strasse... (more)
IG Velo Switzerland
The Swiss Bicycle Advocacy Association is an organization with about 20,000 members. (Switzerland ha... (more)
ITE - European Transport Initiative
We are a collective of organisations that are mainly active in the fight for less and more environm... (more)
L'Association Transports et environnement
ATE works through public relations, lobbying and transport policy campaigns to promote mobility that... (more)
TalkClimateChangeis a new initiative aimed at promoting global understanding of Climate Change and G... (more)
umverkehR steht für Zukunftsfähigkeit im Verkehrsbereich und ist parteipolitisch unabhängig. Wir for... (more)
Verkehrs Club der Schweiz, Ressort Velo
Big lobbying group for greener transports. Sells different kind of products linked to transports.
Pro-pedestrian website for the Swiss town of La Chaux-de-Fonds.
This directory is continually being updated and improved. Please help us to improve it by reporting any faults or comments to .
To request a change be made to your record, enter the number of your organisation's entry in this database. Changes will be reviewed by World Carfree Network staff, and will not be visible immediately. To request an entry be deleted entirely, please e-mail .
If you do not know your record number, first do a search. Your number is in the bottom left corner of your listing.
These Carfree Green Pages, a project of World Carfree Network, are intended to help individuals and organisations network and find like-minded people in their hometown and throughout the world. Anyone can register their group on these pages. The listing is first reviewed by a member of the World Carfree Network staff before being put up "live." The Carfree Green Pages are currently home to 7105 entries.
- Click on the 'Search' tab
- To browse by letter, select the letter from the top row, or...
- To search for specific criteria, enter these in the form
- A list of matching groups appears under 'Search Results'
Registering your group
- Click on the 'Add Group' tab
- Enter your group's details
- Please fill as many fields as possible
- Your entry will be reviewed before addition
- We reserve the right not to list entries we do not consider appropriate to the Carfree Green Pages
- Please follow the guidelines below
Guidelines for "Area of Focus:"
- "Lobbying" means political lobbying.
- "Information Campaigning" is directed at the general public,
or any smaller section thereof.
- "Research" means the production of serious studies and reports.
- Choose your group's main focus. For example, if your group is mostly a bicyclists' organisation, then do not check "Cities & Public Space" even if you are involved in bicycle paths and other infrastructure.