12 groups matched, ordered by name Download contact information as Excel file
Bicicleteros del Tropico de Cancer
We organize cycling tours in the city and to other cities about 250km away asking for bike infrastru... (more)
Bicycle courier in Xalapa Veracruz. All bikes, no engines.
Bicitekas is a Mexican grassroots organization that fights for cities and people and encourages the ... (more)
Centro de Transporte Sustentable
Centre for Sustainable Transport
Balam develops community base ecotourism, landscape and cycling facilities
Ciudad para Todos
We strongly believe that our city could be healthy and inclusive, we bet for a sustainable movilit... (more)
Una peque?a alternativa a la convivencia pacífica entre el arte y la naturaleza
gdl en bici
Our mission is to motivate people from Guadalajara to start using a bike as a vehicle, promoting saf... (more)
Ruta Chichimeca is a joint project of 14 groups for urban cyclists and cycle tourists from 10 states... (more)
Sitio de informacion de la bicicleta y el peaton
Promotion of safe routes to school,
cycling and walking, mainly the
International Walk to School D... (more)
Sociedad Ecologista Hidalguense A. C.
Dedicados a la Educación Ambiental y la promoción de espacios urbanos para la recreación y reducció... (more)
Una Ciudad Alterna
We are a organisation that looks forward to have a better city, more human.
This directory is continually being updated and improved. Please help us to improve it by reporting any faults or comments to .
World Carfree Network reserves the right to determine which groups are appropriate for inclusion in the Carfree Green Pages.
To request a change be made to your record, enter the number of your organisation's entry in this database. Changes will be reviewed by World Carfree Network staff, and will not be visible immediately. To request an entry be deleted entirely, please e-mail .
If you do not know your record number, first do a search. Your number is in the bottom left corner of your listing.
Please help promote the Carfree Green Pages by placing one of these logos on your website. To download a logo, simply right-click on the image and choose "Save image as..."
These Carfree Green Pages, a project of World Carfree Network, are intended to help individuals and organisations network and find like-minded people in their hometown and throughout the world. Anyone can register their group on these pages. The listing is first reviewed by a member of the World Carfree Network staff before being put up "live." The Carfree Green Pages are currently home to 7105 entries.
- Click on the 'Search' tab
- To browse by letter, select the letter from the top row, or...
- To search for specific criteria, enter these in the form
- A list of matching groups appears under 'Search Results'
Registering your group
- Click on the 'Add Group' tab
- Enter your group's details
- Please fill as many fields as possible
- Your entry will be reviewed before addition
- We reserve the right not to list entries we do not consider appropriate to the Carfree Green Pages
- Please follow the guidelines below
Guidelines for "Area of Focus:"
- "Lobbying" means political lobbying.
- "Information Campaigning" is directed at the general public,
or any smaller section thereof.
- "Research" means the production of serious studies and reports.
- Choose your group's main focus. For example, if your group is mostly a bicyclists' organisation, then do not check "Cities & Public Space" even if you are involved in bicycle paths and other infrastructure.