9 groups matched, ordered by name Download contact information as Excel file
Associaçao Bike Brasil
Bicicletada is a Brazilian version of the "Critical Mass" from San Francisco (USA). It focuses on us... (more)
To develop biketrailers and troleys to provide alternatives to cars and to cut off plastic bags dema... (more)
Ciclobrasil / Pedala Floripa
The CICLOBRASIL group/Pedala Floripa project is a University pro-bicycle program developed by (more)
Ruaviva – Institute of Sustainable Mobility – is a non-Government Organization. Our goal is to resto... (more)
SABICI - Sociedade Brasileira de Trânsito 'Amigos da Bicicleta'.
To group together interested people to defend cycling facilities. To defend the cycling conquests in... (more)
Sociedade Amigos da Bicicleta
Active Transport Association is a Non-governmental Organization concerned with quality of life throu... (more)
VIACICLO - Bicycle User's Association of Florianópolis and Region
VIACICLO is the Bicycle Users Association of Greater Florianópolis, in the southern region of Brazil... (more)
This directory is continually being updated and improved. Please help us to improve it by reporting any faults or comments to .
World Carfree Network reserves the right to determine which groups are appropriate for inclusion in the Carfree Green Pages.
To request a change be made to your record, enter the number of your organisation's entry in this database. Changes will be reviewed by World Carfree Network staff, and will not be visible immediately. To request an entry be deleted entirely, please e-mail .
If you do not know your record number, first do a search. Your number is in the bottom left corner of your listing.
Please help promote the Carfree Green Pages by placing one of these logos on your website. To download a logo, simply right-click on the image and choose "Save image as..."
These Carfree Green Pages, a project of World Carfree Network, are intended to help individuals and organisations network and find like-minded people in their hometown and throughout the world. Anyone can register their group on these pages. The listing is first reviewed by a member of the World Carfree Network staff before being put up "live." The Carfree Green Pages are currently home to 7105 entries.
- Click on the 'Search' tab
- To browse by letter, select the letter from the top row, or...
- To search for specific criteria, enter these in the form
- A list of matching groups appears under 'Search Results'
Registering your group
- Click on the 'Add Group' tab
- Enter your group's details
- Please fill as many fields as possible
- Your entry will be reviewed before addition
- We reserve the right not to list entries we do not consider appropriate to the Carfree Green Pages
- Please follow the guidelines below
Guidelines for "Area of Focus:"
- "Lobbying" means political lobbying.
- "Information Campaigning" is directed at the general public,
or any smaller section thereof.
- "Research" means the production of serious studies and reports.
- Choose your group's main focus. For example, if your group is mostly a bicyclists' organisation, then do not check "Cities & Public Space" even if you are involved in bicycle paths and other infrastructure.